WE HAVE 10 DAYS TO CONCLUDE

Attn: Sir / Madam

 

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise, please do not be skeptical as it's for good purpose. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail private as I contact you independently and not on behalf of my ministry.

 

I am a Senior Director at the Department of Mineral Resources Republic of South Africa; also a member of Contract Tender Committee. I am currently in need of a foreign partner whose identity can be used to transfer some huge sum of money out my country for overseas investment.This fund emanated from an over-invoiced contract payment which was awarded to a foreign contractor in the year 2016 and completed in 2017.

  

What I am t proposing to you in this letter is to present you as a partner to the contractor who executed the said contract, so that you will make official application to my Ministry to claim the outstanding over invoiced amount. I will guide and direct you on every step required to achieve this objective, if this money is not claimed it will be re-assigned to the state treasury and nobody benefits from this.

 

Nobody is getting hurt; this is a lifetime opportunity for us. I hold the KEY to these funds, and certainly we see so much cash and funds being re-assigned daily to state treasury when funds like this is not claimed.

 

I am sending you this letter not without a measure of fear as to the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this. Please get back to me as soon as possible if you are interested in my proposal so that we can discuss the terms and working modalities for the successful execution of this project.

 

The source of this fund emanated from an over-invoiced contract project which was awarded to a foreign company and has been duly completed and commissioned; the actual contract amount has been paid while the over-invoiced amount of US$32,000,000.00 still appears unpaid.

 

In order for us to claim this fund, I would need your consents to present you as the beneficiary of the unclaimed sum as I had mentioned earlier; before we proceed we will enter into a written agreement which will be legally binding to both of us. 

 

I will gazette your name or company name with your personal information into the database of the Ministry of Mineral Resources and all documentations that will reflect on the contract documents will be back dated to show that you are an accredited foreign contractor with our ministry. This will help to secure a contract completion certificate in your favor for the release of the outstanding unclaimed sum of US$32,000,000.00.


As soon as we complete the signing of the MOU, I will immediately push to secure the contract completion and Merit Award certificate in your name and send copy to you. The entire process will take less than 10 working days if we move swiftly from the time the MOU is signed by us.

 

Also I want you to know that I have inside contacts that will facilitate the approval of this fund from our ministry and also I have a solid contact at the ministry of finance where the final approvals will be made for the release of the fund to you. All process are legitimate and in line with the contractual law of the republic of South Africa.

 

All I need is your honesty and commitment to actualizing this dream for both of us. I shall be sending you copy of my Passport in return with the completed signed MOU document as soon as we are through with it.

 

As soon as fund is confirmed in your account, the sharing ratio will be, 20% (US$6,400,000.00) SIX MILLION FOUR HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS to you as commission for your co-operation and  assistance in facilitating the transfer, 1% for any taxation fee that might occur during the course of this transfer while the remaining 79% (US$25,280,000.00) will be for me, Once the fund hit your account, you are allowed to withdraw your commission.  As I plan to invest the fund overseas, I would appreciate your advice on viable investments areas in your country.

 

Please contact me back via email if you are interested to work with me in actualizing this project.

 

Regards,


Matteaw Modise.


No comments:

Subscribe Now: poweredby

Powered by FeedBurner